Rush Hair & BeautyRush Hair & Beauty
“I can’t express how honoured I am to win this award, this is only the beginning for me...”
Winner of the Andrea Lowe Award - Assistant of the Year
Please refer to our website.
As an apprentice you’ll have the opportunity to learn all about hair by receiving regular high quality training at the Rush hair academy. You will be paid to learn in an environment, where we consider our training to be one of the best in industry.
This is an amazing chance to join our award winning brand, with 13 British Hairdressing Awards to its name. If you a school leaver and interested in hairdressing please get in contact with us.
As a hairdressing apprentice, you will assist the stylists in your salon.
- Shampooing, conditioning and carrying out head massages at the back wash area.
- Blow drying and styling your client’s hair.
- Mixing and applying colour and keeping up with the latest trends.
- Selling and promoting products.
- Advising clients on retail and aftercare products.
If accepted onto the apprentice scheme you will learn:
- NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing.
- Cutting and colour techniques.
- Consultations on clients.
- Hair theory and the importance of skin testing.
- How to improve your performance by working on models.
You’ll spend a lot of time on your feet, and it’s important that you look presentable at all times.