by STEPHANIE MCDERMOTT on 23 March 2014 18:28

Hello. I am a management trainee with Enterprise and I was wondering if anyone was interested in applying and required any information? I am on week 4 tomorrow and loving it. Great people, great company and lot and lots of career progression. Get in touch if you want to kick start your career after uni or whilst still studying. Steph

by Barbara on 25 March 2014 08:02

Dear Steph,
Thanks for your post. I tried to apply using the online form, but I couldn't save it and come back to it later, so I lost it! Also, there was no place in the application form to demonstrate your skills and personal qualities.
I have emailed them about this but they have not replied as yet.
I was also curious about the starting salary, which is not mentioned anywhere on their website.
Can you help?
Barbara

by Rebecca on 25 March 2014 10:00

Hi Steph

I have just submitted my application form and multiple choice behavioral test, and am waiting to hear back. I have heard mixed information about this role, could you confirm for me;

Is it a graduate scheme, in the sense that you experience different departments?
What is the starting salary?
What are the typical hours of work?
What is the commission structure?

Thanks!

by Unknown on 30 March 2014 20:02

Hello,

Starting salary is £17,500 and commission will not start until you become an Assistant Manager. You're contracted to 50 hours per week. Depending on how organised/busy your branch is, this can be more but management is encouraged to promote flexi-time, which doesn't always happen.

It is a predominantly sales and customer service role, but you have clear, structured tests before you can apply to become an Assistant Manager, which includes marketing, risk management, financial management etc. Unlike a lot of other grad schemes, this will give you an insight in to multiple areas of the business but within a branch environment.

Hope this helps.

by STEPHANIE MCDERMOTT on 03 April 2014 20:18

Hi,

I would confirm that Enterprise is a great company. I am really loving the job. Very varied and lots and lots of progression. The day is long but as I say very varied and it flies by. How have you've applications gone? There isn't really a typical day. The role is massively customer focussed. Which is great if you like working with people. One minute you can be picking up a customer then driving to other branches for different cars. Great fun :)
What stage are you at in regards to interview?

by viral patel on 12 April 2014 14:33

hi stephanie,
i am just waondering is there still vacancy there?

i have just finished my master and graduated from the university of lincoln, if is there any vacancies please let me know or if possible you can give me reference //

thank alot

by Jeshurun_Teleios on 08 May 2014 20:00

Hello Stephanie.

I've applied for this role and I've been granted a phone interview next week.

What sort of questions should I expect to be asked and what sort of answers would be advisable?

Thank You.

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.