by LloydH8228 on 30 January 2013 19:48

Has anyone heard anything back about the Mercedes Benz? I applied last week and haven't heard anything yet but was wondering if anyone had?

I applied for this http://www.graduate-jobs.com/job/mercedes_benz_uk_graduate_programme_2013_52916

Cheers

by yesh on 09 March 2013 06:09

anyone invited for online tests by Mercedes Benz?

by John on 11 March 2013 12:12

I never heard back from them...

by Alex on 12 March 2013 14:33

I recieved an email saying that they were still reviewing all of the applications, nothing exciting yet.

by Rupshali Marshall on 20 March 2013 19:03

Anyone has a latest update from Mercedes Benz, I have heard nothing yet!!

by Tom on 26 March 2013 09:19

I gave them a call a few days ago and they essentially just said they're massively behind schedule. I asked whether the interview date had been pushed back as well (I hope so, as it was yesterday!) and they told me it had, but that they didn't know how far.

So you're not alone, but they're keeping us in the dark for now.

by Amaar on 26 March 2013 16:50

Hi all, i have an interview with Graduates Program in HP anyone can help me or inform me how would be, is there any specific questions or information should I ready for it

by Yesh on 27 March 2013 10:30

Thanks , I feel somehow relieved after reading your post

by Akash on 28 March 2013 23:27

Mercedes emailed me to say they are still in the process of review - and that they will be contacting people in due time, so i guess the verdict is sit tight

by Craig on 12 April 2013 14:28

Has anybody heard anything from MB yet?

by Gemma on 15 April 2013 11:58

Hi Everyone,

been reading this discussion and i must admit i feel slightly relieved that not everyone has heard back from Mercedes yet!

i have had two emails saying their still reviewing applications, but to be honest had little hope.

I applied for the Business Operations Scheme has anyone heard anything more?

Gemma

by Smith on 26 April 2013 00:40

Anyone heard anything back yet? It's almost been a month since they said we would be contacted within a couple of weeks... Were there online tests at any stage?

by yesh on 26 April 2013 09:35

I have not received any invitations for online tests so far.

Maybe they are still reviewing, that's what was said in the last mail they sent just before Good Friday.

by Tom on 26 April 2013 15:59

So, this board wouldn't let me post a link to a picture I made which sums up my sentiments better than I could ever write them. I'll try again to link it below (and if whoever's moderating could turn it into a picture rather than a link, that would also be appreciated)

http://s23.postimg.org/xp3xq30rf/Mercedes_Scheme.png

I submitted my application back on February 4th (I think?) and had to rush to meet the deadline because it was brought forward by almost a month. It's nearly May now, and according to Mercedes' initial timescale people should be getting letters through telling them whether or not they have the job by now. It's a bit of a joke really, considering how hard I worked to meet their deadlines. It seems the least they could do it stick to it themselves.

Anyway, I haven't heard anything yet either! I called them a month ago and they told me they'd be getting in touch with people within two weeks, so that clearly never happened.

by Lucy Walsh on 27 April 2013 09:44

Hi,
I applied for the finance scheme and finally received an email last night from them to say

" due to a change in business requirements, we regret to inform you that we are no longer in a position to progress applications for this function, and that we are unable to offer any Finance graduate roles in 2013."

Has anyone received anything similar?

Hope this helps!

by Kostas Vergos on 28 April 2013 11:01

About three days ago, I received the following mail....

''.....
Unfortunately, due to a change in business requirements, we regret to inform you that we are no longer in a position to progress applications for this function, and that we are unable to offer any Finance graduate roles in 2013.

We appreciate that this will be disappointing news, however we would like to apologise for the delay in getting back to you regarding the outcome of your application, and to thank you for your patience during this time. We would encourage you to monitor our careers website over the coming weeks and months, and apply for any future opportunities which may be of interest to you.

Kind regards,

Mercedes-Benz UK Graduate Recruitment Team''

by Leanne on 29 April 2013 08:36

I applied for Retail Operations, and I too have not had any response regarding the decision of my application.

Has anyone else who applied for that position heard anything back?

Regards,

Leanne.

by robin on 09 July 2013 16:29

that's how i like it!

by Starlett on 15 July 2013 11:01

I applied for Mercedes-Bens onsite support Consultant and just found out I got the job, has anyone else heard anything?

by Nick on 16 July 2013 09:07

Congrats Scarlett!! I applied for the same position (the one which was meant to commence 15th July) and had a telephone interview more than a month ago, but nothing as of yet. have you had your assessment centre / psychometric tests yet?

by Maj on 16 July 2013 14:02

Still waiting to hear from them. When did you have your main interview and what start date did they give? Did they inform by telephone?

Thanks

by Scarlett on 02 August 2013 12:25

I went to the assessment day and I start in September.

by Hannah Shaw on 02 August 2013 17:45

Hi Scarlett,

Im starting in September aswell! are you going to the day on the 14th?

Hannah x

by Alex on 08 August 2013 10:16

Mercedes have been the most disorganised company I have ever applied for. I reached the final assessment centre with them the other week and after waiting for over a week, I called them up to be informed I was unsuccessful and that no feedback would be given, they are only covering half of the travel expenses, and the whole process is 3 months behind schedule after only being open for 8 days.

To add insult to injury, they only hired 4 business operation staff not 6 and cancelled the other schemes

Such a shoddy outfit!

by Alex on 12 September 2013 13:18

After speaking with a member of the Mercedes Benz recruitment team, I was informed that external intervention played a large part in this years process. Having discussed my experience with the HR team, I have been reassured that a breakdown in communication was the reason feedback was not available at the time.

All things said and done, I have now been offered a job by Mercedes and look forward to starting my new role this month.

Best of luck to all you 2014 applicants

by Sree on 10 August 2016 12:00

Hi
So I applied for the Daimler global top talent program for graduates. I cleared the first round of online assesment like 2 months ago. I was informed that I am being forwarded for the next round of assesment and that they will get back to me. I haven't heard from them yet. I tried to send them emails and they responded saying their recruitment process is still ongoing but never told when they would contact be back.

I was wondering if any of you have faced similar issues and if some would be able to suggest me upon this.

Thanks
Best regards
Sree

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.