by Jabarro on 04 January 2013 11:22

I can't work out if this dude is a douche or a genius.

http://www.employadam.com/

by Mr Happy on 04 January 2013 13:49

The truth is it is so competitive you need to try lots of different thing:

There have been guys walking round london with sandwich boards and handing out there CV's, you here of the success stories not the failures.

A 1st class will not even get you passed the autofilter on the website if you don't have 320 UCAS points for some roles.

There are some many graduates that the market is saturated.

No one should be to off the mark with their covering letter and CV as there is so much information out there on what to produce for specific sectors, roles and to match your profile.

Getting a job is down to luck in someways, I wish him the best of luck for trying to get himself noticed

by Mark Weston on 08 January 2013 14:59

I think it's a great idea.
He has got some nationwide coverage for that picture so you would assume he would of definitely been offered a job by now. Just the companies positive PR is nothing else.

I think in this digital age things like this and video CV's etc are going to become more and more important.

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.