by Ryan on 08 October 2012 15:28

Has anyone applied for the Aldi Graduate Scheme yet/ in previous years?

I really want to get it so if anybody has any tips or advice it would be HUGELY appreciated!

Thanks,

Ryan

by Georgia on 22 October 2012 14:06

I'm with Ryan!

I need some help with the application! Any advice would be welcome?

Thnx

by Conor on 22 October 2012 16:01

Expect to work ridiculously hard but get the rewards for it. You should aim to be putting in 70 hours per week but after 4/5 years you will have a house and savings to show for it.

by Georgia on 22 October 2012 16:16

Hi Conor,

That is exactly what I am after! I just want to get my teeth into something, dedicate myself to it and get the rewards.

Did you do the scheme?

Thnx

by Conor on 23 October 2012 10:10

I was with the ridiculously similar LIDL. If you're willing to relocate and bury yourself in work for a few years the rewards are huge. Also get used to 5am starts!
I would definitely apply for it if it sounds right for you.
There will be strong competition for a place, what they are looking for is someone who went out of their way to make sales, if you had your own/family business it will help in the interview but not essential. Ask them what freedom you have to increase turnover - turnover is a big thing in the company at the minute.

What else do you want to know?

by Jackson on 14 February 2013 18:17

Anyone know what the interview process is like for the Aldi scheme?

http://www.graduate-jobs.com/job/area_manager_aldi_53657

£40k a year. Why not?

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.