by Mohammad on 24 September 2011 08:03

I attended 2nd stage interview & then two weeks later an assessment center at a company called Electricity North West Limited, Warrington, Near Manchester. Before I went, as I was travelling 4 hours journey by train, I asked them if they can re-imburse my travel expenses. They said they will if I keep the receipts. After the assessment, they photocopied the receipts of 2 return journeys. But, even after 4 months, they haven't re-imbursed my money. I wouldn't have attended the interviews if I knew their culture.

Everytime I call them, they take my mobile number for call back, but they never call me back! This is such a mean company! If you are applying to this company, make sure you travel at your own expense, re-consider specially if you are travelling far.

by laila on 27 September 2011 12:44

I have been asked to do some assessment tests including DSI test, does anyone have a clue what it is please?

by anees on 01 February 2013 18:13

hello

i have an interview at the assessment centre in warrington would you be able to tell me what thay asses you on an what you have to do at the centre ?

thanx

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.