by Mark on 19 September 2011 21:02

Hey all I receved a call today from the recruitment team for the nuclear graduates scheme. As i was picking up my voice mail my mobile so kindly decided to delete the voice mail that they sent. I've e-mailed them but was wondering if anyone had a contact number for them who might have applied and got a call. The most of the number that i recieved before my delightful phone deleted it was 0190? That ring any bells or does anyone have a number that they could send me to return their calls. I have e-mailed them but thought i would give this a try also.

by Sarah on 20 September 2011 08:45

Try this number 01925802001 - it is their switch board number, just ask for Grad Recruitment (got the number for their main website). I have deleted messages so many times!

by Mark on 20 September 2011 11:18

Sarah just a quick post to say thanks for that phone number, it really helped and i finally managed to get through to nuclear graduates. Many thanks.

by laura on 02 May 2012 14:02

Hey Guys,
I am just about to graduate from uni after studying crime scene science, unfortunately there isn't much work for this particular work which has really concerned me, therefore I have become interested in lab based work etc
I just wondered could anyone shed some light in regards to searching for a graduate job in this field please as I am not entirely sure where to start with this website.
Thanks- Laura

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.