by joemcelderryhonest on 26 August 2011 10:43

I have seen an accounting position based in the US with a company called EddyMas http://www.eddymas.com/ (nice website....sort of) on various UK graduate sites that just seems very odd! On one web site it says you need 2 years experience, and another 10 years..for a graduate role? The job is meant to also be part time, with one site saying you can earn between $35,000 and $75,000 and another saying between $79,000 and $120,000! and with 800 positions available for this role, it just seems too weird to be real, especially with information about it being different from one another on other sites! I've been applying to quite a few accountacy positions and they all seem to offer similar withing a certain band. This role (if this is actually a job) doesnt seem to fit and who is looking for 800 graduates at the moment!!! Does anyone know more? Sniffs of scam to me.

by Dave on 26 August 2011 12:39

Yeah, I have seen this job. It looks well dodgy for a 6 Month part time contract for a company I have never heard of before. Just checked their website too looks rubbish! Jokers!!!!!

by Alexander on 05 April 2012 10:22

We believe this company is fictitious. Stay well clear of them. Their objective appears to be stealing people's identities and harvesting private details for illegal use. Be very careful in any dealings you have with them.

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.