by Tom on 24 August 2011 11:35

I recently came across the new BT marketing graduate scheme on the site to which I have applied for. I did a business degree and feel that applying to these bigger companies is the norm, but i've not worked in a large company before and lack this experience. Are big companies good to work for? Is it better to work in smaller companies and where can I find info to get more of an idea on what they are like? Thanks!

by Justin L on 31 August 2011 06:09

Hey,
I think there's pros and cons...this BT grad-scheme is suppose to be remodeled and really good now in terms of development and career progression. I think i'm going to apply as well, but not sure how i'll get on with the numerical testing part, heard it was really difficult, did u do it yet?? not sure what company they are using and if everyone writes the same regardless of which scheme your on... If u get the job, definitely stick with it! u can always go to a smaller company after...

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.