by Dan on 22 August 2011 12:16

I really struggle with the numerical tests that employers often give out during the graduate scheme application processes. Does anyone have any advice on how to improve? thanks!

by Rosa on 02 September 2011 13:29

I had had the same problem but if you type in SHL practice tests, it will come up with some tests for you to have a go on. They are the main company that makes these tests so are pretty useful, good luck!

by Gerald on 02 September 2011 23:36

Hi Dan, trust me you're not the only one. I also struggle. I have tried the SHL practice tests but they don't give answers to they're questions or solved solutions which is really annoying! I am yet to find a website that actually has the same difficulty of tests as SHL, I hope someone knows one please!. I also don't recommend buying numerical test books because they are hardly of the same difficulty.
Keep your chin up and persevere. I'm not going to give up, you shouldn't also

by Stephen on 05 September 2011 11:14

Hi Dan i am also having a tuff time with the numerical tests, (i think it is mostly due to leaving school 16 years ago and not having to use that level of mathamatics since) have you tried http://www.aptigenius.com/ it is free, and i have found this website to be usefull as it allows you to track your progress in how you are doing, and also highlights the areas of questions that you struggle with, once you know where you are going wrong it can help you to focus on those areas.

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.