by Toby on 16 August 2011 17:35

I am really gutted missing out on the Mclaren application process! Does anyone know if this might be re-opened in 2011?

by Nick on 22 September 2011 14:14

Toby,

The grad scheme for Mclaren opens at the start of every year for a couple of weeks and that's it so you'll have to wait until then; it's a thorough process too! Good luck!

by Toby on 27 September 2011 13:42

Hey nick, cheers for that! Did you apply to it then? Be good to know some tips if you have any!? Thanks!

by Akash on 25 March 2012 14:53

Hi,

I graduated in 2011 after studying Automotive Engineering Design and got offered a job as a thermal/design engineer for an aerospace/automotive insulation company. I have now been there for almost 6 months and have found that although the job is good, I am far from home(north east England) and would like more involvement with OEM automotive manufacturers or motorsport. I have been looking at McLaren as they are closest to my home and it would also be a dream come true to work for them. Does anyone know whether I would still be considered for their graduate scheme in 2013 despite having had a job since I graduated? Or would applying for a permanent position be a better idea?

Thanks,

Akash

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.