by Barnac1e on 11 August 2011 22:10

Does anyone know anyone making £40k in their first year as a recruitment consultant?

Does this actually happen?

by Sapna Solanki on 12 August 2011 10:24

12 Aug 2011

Dear Mr(s)
I am respectfully writing you in order to be considered for the Trainee Graduate Recruitment Job, I feel confident that I am an excellent candidate as I have gained past sales and B2B experience.
I have keen interest in management. I can utilise my skills and resources to carry out the task in best possible way within the interest of the organisation.
I have the skills to be a part of the company as I am an effective and hardworking team player with the ability to work individually. With excellent communication skills I enjoy helping others while having an interest to learn new things. I am accurate in my work with close attention to detail. While having the competency of using Microsoft Office, I have also developed skills in many areas including leadership, time management, presentation, planning and negotiation.
I would greatly appreciate if you could give me the opportunity to join the available role and I will work to the best of my ability to become an asset to your company in the near future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to arrange an interview.

Kind Regards .....

by Moderator on 12 August 2011 14:57

Hello Sapna,

Thank you for using the graduate-jobs.com forum. However, this forum is not meant to be used to apply to jobs, but instead, to talk about jobs, university and any topic specific areas you wish to discuss.

Your post does not count as an application, if you wish to apply to a job then please use the site to specifically apply.

If you would like more information, then please read our forum rules.

Many thanks,
graduate-jobs.com team

by Jonathan on 12 August 2011 15:40

@Barnac1e - Thank you for your post! This depends on the recruitment agency, and so you would need to enquire this with them. However, there are many opportunities in that area and as such, yes it is possible.

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.