by Aidan Sledmore on 22 March 2012 16:28

I had THE WORST assessment day the other week and just wanted to see if anyone else has had any other bad experiences (to make me feel better!). I spilt tea over my tie and shirt beforehand and was the only thing i could think about during the whole day! Awful!

by Napster on 27 March 2012 17:04

Ah - i would imagine that was bad! in one of mine, they greated me with their name etc which was fine but then said the wrong name afterwards - she didn't look impressed..

by Geoff on 27 March 2012 17:46

I did an assessnment day once, I thought the whole thing went really well and I was really pleased with it.

When I got home I went to tell my mum that it went well. Before I could say anything she said to me "why have you got a rip in the back of your trousers". That is not the worst of it, I was wearing my lucky pants (Mr T ones). You could just make out the "crazy" in the "crazy fool" written on the back on them.

Not sure if I ripped them before or after the assessment day!

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.