by AdamDC on 23 February 2012 17:14

I know how most of the Centrica application process works but is it the same for the information systems grad programme? Really interested in applying to this scheme but wouldn't mind getting more info about the process! Thanks!

by J_S on 26 February 2012 23:12

Hi Adam,

I am currently in the process for the Info Systems grad scheme. So you do your initial application and if you are successful in their screening process, you will be invited for a telephone interview. They will email you a link in which you select a day/time slot.

The telephone interview is competency based and you are also expected to know about the company and the scheme. You can also ask the interviewer some general questions. Centrica will then get back to you within 3-4 days via email stating whether you have got through to the next stage or not.

Following a successful telephone interview, you will receive a call from Centrica to arrange a time when they can call you to discuss your telephone interview feedback and provide hints/tips for the Assessment day (generally held in Windsor).

That's as far as I've got....I am unsure exactly what happens at the Assessment Day (as I have not had the call yet) but I assume it is presentations, group activities and one-to-one interviews.
This is the final stage so if you are successful you will be made an offer.

I hope that all helps. Good luck with your application if you do apply!

Board index

House rules

Note: All posts and replies to the graduate-jobs.com forums are anonymous. Your identity will not be revealed.

Opinions expressed here are not necessarily the opinions of graduate-jobs.com UK Ltd.