Philip Morris LimitedPhilip Morris Limited
About Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. And we proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We’re dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling. That’s why we have a total of over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
PMI has been certified as a “Top Employer in Europe” for four consecutive years and for the first time in the Middle East and Africa, in recognition of the high standards of excellence in our working environment and the exceptional development opportunities we offer. If you come into our offices or meet our people, you will quickly realize that at PMI everyone has the opportunity to make a difference and build phenomenal careers. With more than 1000 cross-functional moves a year, the opportunities for adventure are endless.
Apply for scheme
Training & Profiles
Your development is in your hands. We offer our employees a variety of training programs to help develop competencies and skills. Every employee has access to the entire group of learning activities designed to develop and enhance their individual capabilities.
To support our employees’ personal growth and to increase business and functional knowledge, we provide a wide range of development activities and tools.
• On-the-job development activities are the most effective learning
methods. We provide a rich environment for a variety of experiences.
• Off-the-Job development activities range from training courses to continued education.
• Internal Training Programs such as classroom training, e-learning and internal certifications, are provided to our employees.
• Internal Development Initiatives supported by managers and colleagues encourage development through activities such as coaching, mentoring, and 360 degree feedback.
• External Development Activities such as classroom training, e-learning, and external certifications are delivered by external providers.