From its inception, over 10 years ago, GradWeb has grown to be the UK’s industry leader in graduate recruitment. We work with some of the largest brands from around the globe to deliver their graduate recruitment campaigns, covering anything and everything from candidate attraction, through assessment process design and delivery, screening, telephone interviews, online recruitment systems and candidate management.
We’re really very good at what we do but you don’t have to just take our word for it, our clients say it most by working with us year-in-year-out to find the best candidates for their business.
And our business is growing. We recognise that our continued and successful growth means that we need to be continually identifying and bringing new talent into our business and so we are delighted to turn our attention and experience to launching our own inaugural graduate programme.
So who are we?...
At GradWeb we have always been passionate about delivering a first class service to both our clients and their candidates and it is these values that are at the heart of who we are and what we look for from our team:
- We’re passionate about everything we do and deliver the best possible service to our clients, candidates and colleagues.
- We strive to respond positively to changing circumstances, with continuous improvement at the heart of everything we do.
- We develop collaborative working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- We act with integrity.
- We value and respect all team members and we are responsible and accountable for our own actions.
- We communicate clearly and effectively, always considering the views of our colleagues and clients.
- We organise and prioritise our work in order to deliver results on time and to the highest possible standard.
And, who are you?...
We’re interested in not only what you have achieved academically, but also what your wider interest & activities will help you bring to the role, your attitude, approach and motivation for wanting a role with GradWeb.
- You will take a creative approach to your work.
- You will be able to contribute new ideas and challenge the status quo.
- You will be confident to act on your own initiative and take responsibility for your own actions.
- You will be tenacious in your pursuit of our goals.
- You will be open, approachable and courteous.
For specific role requirements please review the individual job roles.
We use the latest technology and we work with some of the world’s best known brands... if you’d like an opportunity to be a part of our team simply click here.
Please refer to our website.