Worldpay Strategy Graduate Scheme
- Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus
- Apply by:
- 17th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
It’s within the exciting world of e-Commerce Strategy that you’ll find your home at Worldpay. We have strategy people aligned to each of our verticals but you’ll join a central strategy team that supports a range of projects. This means you’ll have a diverse experience and learn how to apply newly acquired skills to a range of contexts.
What happens when Worldpay wants to expand into a new market or territory? How do we better understand the direction in which our industry is moving? How do we decide which companies to acquire or invest in? Our ability to answer these questions well, and many more like them, is what helps us deliver amazing results for customers the world over.
Our strategy roles are highly interactive, you'll be assisting in the delivery of key initiatives, you’ll be spirited in helping the commercial teams work smart to support their customers globally.
Your main responsibilities:
• Communicating with priority markets and regions
• Working with airlines, retailers and travel markets
• Working with the team on global strategy
What do we need from you:
• 2.1 or above in any degree
• Strong communication skills, people oriented
• Commercial awareness and passion for technology
• Ability to grasp complex information quickly
• Natural initiative taker
• Experience in commercial strategy
Sign up for job alerts - its free