|Salary:||£28,000 with OTE of £34,000 + benefits + Bonus|
|Location:||The East, Cambridge|
|Sectors:||Engineering, Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Science & Technology|
Worldpay are the world’s leading payments provider, responsible for trillions of transactions every year. We are led by technology and innovative engineering - and our software team are behind the safe, reliable transfer of money across every continent, every day.
As an engineering and technology led business, building software and developing new kit has been the lifeblood of our past success.
When you join our Software programme - you’ll be immersed in either our Development or Testing streams.
You’ll receive bespoke training throughout your graduate scheme from some of the innovative tech teams worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the entire development lifecycle: programming, test
• Fast feature development
• Technology focussed personal upskilling
• Writing high quality software
• Testing and maintaining robust, scalable systems
What we’re looking for:
• 2:1 in Computer Science, Information Technology, STEM degrees with
• Resilience when working under pressure
• A thirst for constant improvement and self-learning
• Proven passion for all things tech
• Problem solving mind-set
• Confidence and experience in the entire development lifecycle
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£28,000 with OTE of £34,000 plus benefits plus Bonus Gateshead, Newcastle, North East 6-Sep-2018
£30,000 with OTE of £36,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London 6-Sep-2018
£28,000 with OTE of £34,000 plus benefits plus Bonus North West, Manchester 6-Sep-2018
£26,091 to £29,694 South West, North West, Cheltenham, Manchester ASAP
£23500 to £25000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23,500 to £26,500 South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide 2-Jul-2018
£33,005 to £40,505 depending on experience London ASAP
£26,091 to £29,694 South West, Cheltenham ASAP