Worldpay Software Development Graduate Scheme
- Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus
- The East, Cambridge
- Apply by:
- 8th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Worldpay are the world’s leading payments provider, responsible for trillions of transactions every year. We are led by technology and innovative engineering - and our software team are behind the safe, reliable transfer of money across every continent, every day.
As an engineering and technology led business, building software and developing new kit has been the lifeblood of our past success.
When you join our Software programme - you’ll be immersed in either our Development or Testing streams.
You’ll receive bespoke training throughout your graduate scheme from some of the innovative tech teams worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the entire development lifecycle: programming, test
• Fast feature development
• Technology focussed personal upskilling
• Writing high quality software
• Testing and maintaining robust, scalable systems
What we’re looking for:
• 2:1 in Computer Science, Information Technology, STEM degrees with
• Resilience when working under pressure
• A thirst for constant improvement and self-learning
• Proven passion for all things tech
• Problem solving mind-set
• Confidence and experience in the entire development lifecycle
Sign up for job alerts - its free