Worldpay Quality and Complaints Analyst Graduate Scheme
- Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus
- North East, Newcastle, Gateshead
- Apply by:
- 17th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our Quality and Complaints analysts within Operations are proactive and tenacious, especially when investigating cases for businesses who constantly rely on us to deliver. They conduct high level qualitative and quantitative analysis in order to enhance customer experience, reporting and presenting key findings to senior stakeholders throughout.
If you are looking for a fast-track career in one of the largest technology organisations and want to know all about the inner workings of a successful company, a role within the operations teams is an excellent way to kick start your career in fintech.
Join a team dedicated to understanding operational workflow and performance and who are passionate about continually improving customer service and staff efficiency.
• Conducting analysis to drive continuous improvement
• Identifying trends, patterns, opportunities and priorities
• Collaborating with business owners to understand priority issues
• Joining exciting projects to provide detailed product enhancements
• Providing coaching and sharing best practice
What we need from you:
• 2.1 in business-related degree disciplines
• Enthusiasm to meet deadline
• A team player
• Competency with MS Office
• A good understanding on FCA regulations and the Anti Money laundering legislation
Sign up for job alerts - its free