|Salary:||Competitive + benefits + Bonus|
|Location:||North East, Newcastle, Gateshead|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
Our Quality and Complaints analysts within Operations are proactive and tenacious, especially when investigating cases for businesses who constantly rely on us to deliver. They conduct high level qualitative and quantitative analysis in order to enhance customer experience, reporting and presenting key findings to senior stakeholders throughout.
If you are looking for a fast-track career in one of the largest technology organisations and want to know all about the inner workings of a successful company, a role within the operations teams is an excellent way to kick start your career in fintech.
Join a team dedicated to understanding operational workflow and performance and who are passionate about continually improving customer service and staff efficiency.
• Conducting analysis to drive continuous improvement
• Identifying trends, patterns, opportunities and priorities
• Collaborating with business owners to understand priority issues
• Joining exciting projects to provide detailed product enhancements
• Providing coaching and sharing best practice
What we need from you:
• 2.1 in business-related degree disciplines
• Enthusiasm to meet deadline
• A team player
• Competency with MS Office
• A good understanding on FCA regulations and the Anti Money laundering legislation
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£45,000 + Benefits Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£21.000 – £24.000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
competitive plus benefits Newcastle, North East ASAP
£20K to £23K South West, Nationwide ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP