Worldpay Project Management Graduate Scheme
- Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus
- The East, Cambridge
- Apply by:
- 10th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
In our Cambridge tech hub, you’ll be immersed into our brand new Go2 Market team. We use data driven tools and reactive frameworks to deliver next generation insights into our global payment methods.
As a graduate Project Manager at Worldpay, you’ll be supporting an agile delivery of products across the world. If you enjoy stakeholder management, juggling varied responsibilities and overseeing the successful implementation of projects - you’ll relish the challenge of supporting market initiatives of our payments system.
About the scheme
You’ll work closely with stakeholders, product managers and the delivery team to understand and define the go to market approach and plan. We need you to be highly analytical, as a key responsibility of your role will see you understanding and defining key payment decisions, and identifying the research or analysis that supports customer migrations.
• Work Smart – We’re constantly curious, looking for
brilliantly simple solutions and we make things happen and achieve
• Be Spirited – We are passionate about payments, our customers and colleagues. We are resilient and courageous in our thinking and actions.
• Be Supportive – We care about each other, our customers and our company and we are open and direct in our approach. We are always striving to do the right thing in the right way.
• Take ownership of project management and delivery of go to market activities
• Work closely with business stakeholders to support the commercialization of the products
• Support delivery and decision making on how we take to market our technology product development, for Gateway 2.0
What are we looking for
• 2:1 in a highly analytical degree
• Strong communication skills
• A passion for payments
• Experience in successfully delivering a project
• Keen relationship builder with a variety of clientele
• Knowledge in best practice project management
Sign up for job alerts - its free