Worldpay Graduate Programme - Commercial Development
- £36,000 including flexi benefits
- Apply by:
- 8th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
About the scheme
As a Commercial Development Graduate, you will develop and assist in the delivery of key market & competitor intelligence. You will be primarily supporting the Commercial Development team whilst also driving broader objectives across the wider objectives of the WPUK line of business. You will report to Head of Core Book Programmes and support in the development, coordination and execution of a range of market and competitor initiatives. These will be focused on deepening our commercial understanding of the broader marketing & competitor landscape and working with key stakeholders to ensure our Commercial Teams are equipped with the tools to leverage Worldpay’s key selling points. As a Commercial Development graduate, you also have the opportunity to engage with critical stakeholders from across the business, including our sales, operations & marketing teams.
Be strategic: you will be exercising your ability to forward think about key business objectives, whilst analysing data and understanding the market, in order to create decisions which will ultimately impact revenue generation for the business.
Be confident: you will be collaborating with a range of senior stakeholders across the global business, where your communication is essential to achieving business goals. You will be expected to have confidence in your actions and opinions, in order to drive forward key strategic initiatives.
What you’ll be doing
· Performing analysis on key market & competitor trends
· Providing detailed action plans on how Worldpay can defend their competitive position
· Assisting in the development and delivery of new propositions across the SME customer base
· Collaborating with other business units in progression of company-wide initiatives
· Supporting development & communication of periodic market/competitor updates
· Working with our sales team on key strategic initiatives
Sign up for job alerts - its free