|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Human Resources, Management, Finance|
Critical to Willis Towers Watson's aggressive growth strategy is attracting its next generation of leaders. The Graduate Development Program is a 2-year cross-business rotational program designed to attract high potential talent with commercial awareness, demonstrable customer focus and leadership potential.
The GDP program provides participants with the opportunity to develop a solid foundation of knowledge and skills across multiple business lines. The two-year program is comprised of three 8-month rotations with the opportunity for one rotation to be international. Rotational assignments are designed to provide client facing and marketing facing exposure whilst gaining an understanding of the wider Willis Towers Watson capabilities, opportunities and challenges.
Is this program right for you?
• A premier program designed to accelerate learning that provides a breadth of knowledge across business lines
• Challenging hands-on rotational assignments where you will learn the basics of insurance
• Global orientation program with in between rotation class meeting that will focus on professional and business specific learning activities
• International rotation opportunity
• Meaningful post program jobs across the firm that will focus on continued career development to promote leadership potential
• Bachelor's degree - all disciplines considered
• 2.1 or higher (UK); or international equivalent
• Industry and customer focused
• Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
• Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Agile learner
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
How to Apply
To apply please visit our website
Please note, you must be authorised to work in the European Economic Area (EEA) on a permanent full-time basis in order to apply.
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide, Reading ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£23,500 + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,000 OTE plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 to £22,000 + benefits & commission London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE South West, Bristol ASAP
£20000 negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£18000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20000 to £24000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central ASAP