|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Human Resources, Management, Finance|
Critical to Willis Towers Watson's aggressive growth strategy is attracting its next generation of leaders. The Graduate Development Program is a 2-year cross-business rotational program designed to attract high potential talent with commercial awareness, demonstrable customer focus and leadership potential.
The GDP program provides participants with the opportunity to develop a solid foundation of knowledge and skills across multiple business lines. The two-year program is comprised of three 8-month rotations with the opportunity for one rotation to be international. Rotational assignments are designed to provide client facing and marketing facing exposure whilst gaining an understanding of the wider Willis Towers Watson capabilities, opportunities and challenges.
Is this program right for you?
• A premier program designed to accelerate learning that provides a breadth of knowledge across business lines
• Challenging hands-on rotational assignments where you will learn the basics of insurance
• Global orientation program with in between rotation class meeting that will focus on professional and business specific learning activities
• International rotation opportunity
• Meaningful post program jobs across the firm that will focus on continued career development to promote leadership potential
• Bachelor's degree - all disciplines considered
• 2.1 or higher (UK); or international equivalent
• Industry and customer focused
• Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
• Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Agile learner
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
How to Apply
To apply please visit our website
Please note, you must be authorised to work in the European Economic Area (EEA) on a permanent full-time basis in order to apply.
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£27,000 to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience) London ASAP
£23,500 + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Circa £29,000 + benefits London 2-Oct-2017
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits Bath, South West, Central, Gloucester, Wales, Bristol, Cardiff ASAP
£18k (£20k London) OTE £30K to £50K YR1 plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 Plus Commission OTE Yr1 £30 to 35K depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Central London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
18000 to 20000 depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£18k, OTE £30K to £50K YR1 plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP