|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Banking, Consultancy, Finance|
Willis Towers Watson's Global Services and Solutions (GSS) team is dedicated to serving the needs of the headquarters of its multinational clients. Operating in the global market place means multinational companies face a variety of different business, cultural, language and regulatory environments. GSS helps these companies navigate these challenges. We advise multinational companies on certain specialist topics where the GSS has unique experience, but we also act as a single point of contact to help solve client questions where we draw on the expertise of our colleagues from around the world.
The role of an analyst in the GSS is varied and challenging, encompassing a wide range of different types of work. We group our services into four main areas as follows:
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Global Benefits Solutions (GBS)
• Corporate Risk and Broking (CRB)
This role will entail supporting our multinational clients in the delivery of consulting services to the headquarters and coordination of local consulting services. This role will involve:
• Assisting the senior consultants on multiple country actuarial accounting projects
• Helping the senior consultants to manage plan valuations for accounting or funding purposes. Your role will be to issue instructions, project manage the process, resolve issues and review the end results
• Performing or overseeing calculations of retirement and leaving service benefits under international retirement plans.
• Working with the senior consultants to deliver advice to multinational clients about the financing of their risk benefit programs
• Assisting on due diligence reviews in multiple locations for merger & acquisition purposes
• Supporting the senior consultants and local country consultants to deliver advice to the headquarters of our multinational clients on employee benefit matters around the world.
• Coordination and project management of multi-country projects such as global benefit benchmarking exercises, cost savings projects, governance processes, expatriate programs
• Supporting the use of Willis Towers Watson's BenTrack, Benefits Data Source, BenVals and other tools to help clients to maximise the value from the information collected
• Supporting new business pitches, e.g. drafting RFP responses
Looking to get involved in other areas such as Global Health & Wellbeing, Global Benefits Solutions (GBS), and Defined Contribution.
We are looking for candidates with:
• 2:1 Degree in a numerate discipline and 300 UCAS points (across 3 'A' levels or equivalent), OR
• 2:1 Degree in any discipline and 300 UCAS points (across 3 'A' levels or equivalent) including Maths at grade A or B.
• Proficiency in a second language is a plus but not required
Study support: Full and comprehensive study support package provided for the Actuarial qualifications
Location: This role will be based in our London Holborn office
Please visit our website for the full job description.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
How to Apply
To apply please visit our website
Start date for the UK Graduate Programme will be the end of August 2017.
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide, Reading ASAP
£20,000 to £25,000 (OTE £60,000) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Ongoing
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£20,000 to £22,000 + benefits & commission London ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 (OTE 60k) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£23,000 + benefits London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£28,000 plus excellent benefits South East, London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP
£19000 to £21000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£23,500 + excellent benefits South West, London, Bristol ASAP
18 to 20k Base salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP