|Salary:||£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience + benefits|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Research & Analysis|
Our web analytics team is a rapidly expanding part our business and one of the most established and highly respected in the UK. We partner closely with Google and are currently the largest Google Analytics Premium Reseller in the UK.
As such we work with a broad range of clients from any sector you could imagine. Our team structure allows you to get hands on experience with so many different data-sets that you quickly become adept at understanding a wide range of business and their commercial models. On any given day, you could be working with a global ecommerce brand in the morning and a local services consultancy in the afternoon.
What you’ll be doing
You will have the potential to build the role to suit your attributes and you will instantly be an important and significant part of the team.
You will get your hands dirty from day one and your role will cover the
full spectrum technical web analysis work:
• Definition of measurement strategy
• Implementation audits and advice, including coding onsite and in tag management solutions
• Hands on analysis of client web data
• Developing scripts and plugins to solve tracking issues
• Working with APIs and building reporting and visualisation platforms
• Improving our techniques, processes and quality assurance
• Day to day account management and written and face to face contact with clients
• Recommendations on website and marketing campaign optimisation
What sets working at Merkle |Periscopix apart from other agencies is that you very quickly own client relationships, manage your workload and gain autonomy.
This means that a typical day will tend to have a good balance of coding, writing, talking, data and learning new stuff.
This is a fast-paced role that will never leave you sitting around twiddling your thumbs. The learning curve in the first few months is steep but rewarding. The good news is that you will be surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable and talented Google Analytics experts in the Universe. And we run training sessions for a living. You will therefore be learning to be the best, from the best.
Future Development and Opportunities
Once you are a bit more established you may decide to specialise more in an area that suits you, for example data extraction or Google Tag Manager work.
Thanks to the rapid growth and our commitment to hiring only at junior levels, there are fantastic opportunities for career progression. These include mentoring and training, development of our technical capabilities and thought leadership, driving strategy across multiple accounts, and ultimately the potential to manage a team of specialists.
Google Analytics is our tool of choice and an in-depth knowledge of the platform is great but not required. What’s really important is that you are showing the signs of being a future coding legend - We can help you make the step up to that level! Transferable skills from other web analytics platforms will be fine also. Good communications skills and a strong command of maths and Excel are crucial.
The thing that we really need to see is some background in any of the below:
• HTML & CSS
• Developing websites & programs
• Other programming languages
• Tracking and tagging for marketing and measurement
We use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for the bulk of our work but there is a long and constantly growing list of other technologies we employ to get the best results for clients.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter web analyst, desperate to get into the industry or want to make the jump from pure web development to something more data-driven then this role could be for you.
What’s in it for You?
In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary.
We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we’re always planning company socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work.
• As well as excellent growth and development opportunities, we have a
fantastic work environment. We’re based by London Bridge / Bermondsey
where we have a modern, bright, open-planned office which has a friendly
and approachable atmosphere.
• There’s a games room downstairs (next to the auditorium which we use as a cinema some evenings!) where you can find a pool table and ping pong - there’s always someone ready to challenge you to a game.
• Friday afternoon you can help yourself to a celebratory drink at 4.30pm (aka Four Thirsty!).
• We also have perks such as the Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans.
Unfortunately, we cannot support visa applications so you must have permission to work in the UK before applying.
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits London 28-Feb-2018
£30000 to £32000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018