Vodafone Graduate Programme - HR Stream
- South East, London, Newbury
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
You’re Generation Possible. You’ve got ideas about making life better. So do we. That’s why we make it possible for people to help cure cancer while they sleep. Build a better future with us.
As a global tech leader, we’re changing the way the world lives and works for good. We connect millions and make all kinds of things possible. From making the UK’s first mobile call, to installing the moon’s first 4G network and pioneering holographic calls - we’ve never stopped looking for new and better ways forward. We’ll empower you to do the same.
We don’t just produce innovative products. We develop amazing people too. And, as we continue to grow our reputation as a market-challenging technology company, HR has an important role in ensuring we support our people to perform at their best. Join the HR stream of the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme and see the impact you can make at the heart of our business. You’ll also have an opportunity to work with our global teams to help create the best employee experience for Vodafone people around the world.
On this two-year rotational programme you’ll rotate through three HR teams, in specialist and generalist roles, to help you discover the area you enjoy most. With scope to shape your placements, you’ll gain a breadth and depth of experience of different aspects of HR, learning from professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Areas you could be working in include HR Operations, Business Partnering, Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Resourcing, Reward or Learning and Development.
What’s in it for you
• Structured training and investment in your personal development
• Business exposure and accountability from day one
• Fully-funded support to study for your CIPD level 5 qualification
• Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
• Mentoring, feedback and learning through your support network
• Being part of a global graduate community
• 28 days’ annual leave, flexible working and a generous benefits package
What we’re looking for
• A passion for working with people and an understanding of how getting it right relates to business success
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and reports
• Creativity, resilience and adaptability
• Hunger for development
• Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
Start date: September 2020
Location: All roles are based in the UK - at both our Newbury and London offices - for the duration of the programme, so you must be prepared to travel between these locations.
Application requirements: 2:2 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted), ideally with human resources related disciplines or modules.
You must also have the right to work in the UK.
Sign up for job alerts - its free