Vodafone Graduate Programme - External Affairs Stream
- £30,000 + benefits
- South East, London, Newbury
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
You’re Generation Possible. You’ve got ideas about making life better. At Vodafone, so do we. That’s how we make it possible for people to help cure cancer while they sleep. And that’s how we installed the moon’s first 4G network. Build a better future with us.
The External Affairs stream of our Graduate Programme is a business-shaping place to launch your career, where you’ll build and maintain our reputation – and yours. Across two years, you’ll experience placements in any three of the following dynamic areas:
• Policy Development, where you could be involved in anything from defining policy positions to writing briefs for meetings with world political leaders
• Government and Policy Engagement, which could see you building relationships with governments and policy makers to ensure our customers’ needs are represented
• External Communications, which covers protecting our reputation in the marketplace, usually through creating and sharing multi-media content
• Corporate Security, where you’ll protect our revenues, customers, employees and reputation
• Foundation and Sustainability, where you’ll help us manage our operations responsibly and conduct our business in an ethical, transparent and socially beneficial way.
What’s in it for you
• 2 x 6-month rotations and 1 x one-year placement across the areas mentioned above
• Cutting-edge training on the job and in our virtual classroom
• Mentoring and additional support from global leaders
• Flexible working and a fast-paced environment
• Being part of a vibrant graduate community
• Working for a world leader committed to improving lives and halving our environmental impact
• 28 days’ annual leave, flexible working and generous benefits.
What we’re looking for
• An international mindset and an interest in global business
• Creativity and adaptability
• Intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
• Someone customer focused and commercially savvy
• A passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
• Strong academic performance
• Recently graduated (bachelor’s or master’s) within one year
• Proficiency in English
Start date: September 2020
Location: All roles are based in the UK for the duration of the programme – most in London, with some at our Newbury offices.
Application requirement: 2:1 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted), ideally in Politics, Communications, Law, Business or a related discipline.
You must also have the right to work in the UK.
Sign up for job alerts - its free