Vodafone Graduate Programme - Consumer Stream
- £30,000 + benefits
- South East, London, Newbury
- 31st December 2019
- Start date:
- September 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
You’re Generation Possible. You don’t accept things the way they are. You want to push boundaries. So do we. It’s how we ended up making the UK’s first holographic call. Build a better future with us.
Join the Consumer stream of the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme, and you’ll shape the future of our business to consumer market. You’ll take responsibility for how we’re seen by our customers, and create and develop the new products and solutions that allow them to connect.
Like you, we’re curious about all manner of things. It means our team is broad. So, you could be working on anything from Marketing to Retail Operations to the Internet of Things. The link is our hunger, our innovative outlook and our customer obsession.
During this two-year rotational programme, you could choose to work on a number of projects and areas such as these:
- Digital Marketing, making sure our brand strategy is customer-centric and fit for purpose, running campaigns and developing content across Vodafone UK’s social channels
- Proposition, Product and Commercial Management, driving our commercial performance, developing new products and making sure we offer market-leading customer journeys
- Data Insights, designing and developing customised solutions for analytics and tracking, providing data-driven insight or building predictive analytics models through machine learning.
What’s in it for you:
• Working for an industry leading company
• Business exposure and accountability from day one
• Structured training and investment in your personal development
• Being part of a global graduate community
• 28 days’ annual leave, flexible working and a generous benefits package
What we’re looking for:
• Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
• Passion for delivering brilliant customer service and commercial savviness
• Good communication skills
• Recently graduated (within one year)
• A good academic performance
• Proficiency in English
Start date: September 2020
Location: All roles are based in the UK for the duration of the programme – most in London, with some at our Newbury offices.
Application requirements: 2:2 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted), ideally business-related or including technical disciplines or modules.
You must also have the right to work in the UK.
Click here or below to apply today!
Were all about communications - the convergence of voice, messaging, data and fixed-line solutions.
Vodafone Interview Reviews
10 December 2017
My telephone interview lasted for approximately 25-30 mins. Initially, Vodafone went through some HR material regarding my application for security reasons. They then went on to...
06 April 2015
After applying via a fast track I was sent an email invitation to a video interview. The instructions were simple and easy to follow. The questions however were not as I expected...
Sign up for job alerts - its free