Viewing Agent - Berkshire
If you want to work in a dynamic environment where hard work and dedication are encouraged and rewarded above all else, look no further. At Foxtons, we are a meritocratic environment, meaning you have the opportunity to be in control of your own career progression, with an award winning training department here to help you kick start this exciting career opportunity. We will set you up with everything you could possibly need to succeed from a competitive salary and incentives, to a fully expensed company car.
Dividing your time between our HQ and being out and about on viewings means that no two days are ever the same. You will build relationships with buyers to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements before whisking them off to view some of the thousands of properties we have on our register.
When not on viewings, you'll be back in one of our dynamic café-style offices or working from home doing admin work and preparing for other appointments. You'll have a quarterly training day with the other Property Viewers at Foxtons and there will be some internal competition with rewards such as nights out and meals at some of London's top restaurants fully paid for. Overall this is more of a customer services based role rather than sales however suitable candidates will be able to work well independently when out on viewings with customers.
- Accompany the applicant around the property in line with company guidelines
- Promote the benefits of the property and surrounding location
- Encourage customers to use all of our services
- Feedback to the sales team on comments/questions expressed from potential buyer
- Undertake board counts when requested and some canvassing work
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties -Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business
Hours are Tuesday - Saturday:
Tuesday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
- Basic salary of £22,000 + £2500 petrol allowance
- Salary reviews annually
- Fully expensed company car, iPhone & operating costs
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development
- Meaningful career progression
- Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
- Incentives including team nights out
- Industry leading enhanced parental leave package
- Diversity and inclusion networks
Our dynamic Viewing Agents are the face of the business and assist the virtual office in developing and growing the business in your area.
- Full clean driving license
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in a ‘standalone’ role
- Computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Can manage own time and working to strict dairy appointments
- Impeccable presentation & an enthusiastic approach to work
- Ideally a good knowledge of the Berkshire area with a focus in Maidenhead and Windsor
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of almost 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :viewing agent berkshire immediate scheme foxtons
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car
Communications & Marketing (Mandarin Speaker)
Accounting Advisory and Assurance Graduate Programme - KPMG 2021
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury