United Learning Central Office - Graduate Role
- Circa £20,000 dependent upon location
- London, The East, Peterborough
- Apply by:
- 2nd January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Location - Central Offices either Peterborough or London
We are looking for recent graduates who want to make a difference to children and young people across the country, whilst developing and learning new skills. Our graduate scheme will give a unique insight in to how a national group of schools can work together with central support.
Graduates joining our two-year programme will undertake various placements by supporting departments in undertaking project work as directed by the Head of Department in areas such as Technology, People, Finance, Marketing and School Improvement.
At the end of the two-year training programme, depending upon the performance of the trainee and the vacancy, our trainees will be offered permanent roles within a Central Office team.
Supported by experienced members of the team and having a designated mentor you will find that you will always have access to advice and support.
You will be based in either our London or Peterborough office and some time in one or more of our schools so there will be an element of travel.
We are looking for future leaders who:
• Support our purpose and believe in our underpinning ethos – the best in everyone
• Have strong written and oral communication skills
• Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to manage competing priorities to challenging timescales
• The ability to understand, analyse and interpret a range of information sources, particularly data relating to educational attainment
• Can work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Have an intellectual curiosity, openness to learning and ability to innovate to achieve results
Minimum degree classification: 2:1 or on track for one in any discipline, and have graduated by September 2019.
At United Learning, we look for more than just your academic results and assess your application on a number of different factors. We are looking for ambitious, resilient and motivated candidates who have the desire and potential to develop. We recognise the importance of personal and interpersonal qualities and characteristics, along with a strong work ethic.
• 26 days’ holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
• A wide range of retail benefits through our partners, Perkbox
If you believe you share in the values of United Learning, are interested in working for an organisation which aims to provide you with a broad and varied experience, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: 2nd January 2019 at midday.
Interview date: 29 January 2019.
Sign up for job alerts - its free