|Salary:||£25,000 plus benefits|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Insurance, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They were set up in 2010 and have turned the finance world on its head. They are a marketplace where investors (people like you and I) can fund business loans. They’re taking on the global banking system and finding a better way for businesses to borrow and investors to lend, by connecting them together. They are helping small businesses to grow, creating thousands of jobs across the UK and changing the lives of business owners, and at the same time helping investors earn a return on their hard-earned money.
They’re one of the fastest growing startups in the world with teams in London, San Francisco, Berlin and Amsterdam. They have raised more than £250 million from the same people who backed Twitter, Facebook and Skype.
• Are you…curious, energetic, hard-working and a team player?
• Do you enjoy working with numbers and love 'thinking outside the box' to solve problems?
• Do you have a proven track record of great time management, being accurate and detail oriented?
• Are you a strong written and verbal communicator?
• Can you be concise but get a point across?
• Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but you know how to let your hair down on a Friday (or Thursday) night?
• Do you speak up and have plenty of ideas but are interested in hearing other peoples too?
• Are you looking to take your first steps towards a career within an innovative financial technology company?
If you answered "Yes!" to all of the above, read on.
This is an graduate position suitable to someone who is analytical, curious, a team player and keen to get started on their career within the company. Joining the Underwriting Assistants team, your role will be fast paced, high volume and full of opportunities to learn how the company operates.
Your main tasks will include (but are not limited to):
• Preparing documents for underwriters to review
• Undertaking searches on companies and their directors
• Inputting financial accounts submitted by businesses
• Populating advanced credit scoring models
• Emailing borrowers that their loan application has been successful
• And finally, uploading the successful applications to our website for investors to review
In addition to this, we actively try to give the team exposure to a variety of different tasks. These range from data entry and analysis, to larger projects.
Typical examples are:
• Reviewing our competitors activity Explaining and teaching new starters from across the business what the team does
• Liaising with product and tech teams to ensure new product launches go smoothly
• Quality control work - highlighting, analysing and resolving errors
• We hope that you will grow into your role and find your own areas to improve upon
• You will be working within a dynamic and very social company which places emphasis on continued growth and learning.
• We encourage exposure to many departments within the company, where you can learn about different aspects of the business.
There is great potential for new starters to establish themselves here!
£23,000 to £26,000 London ASAP
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central, Slough ASAP
£16,800 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 + benefits London ASAP
£28,000 plus excellent benefits South East, London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£24k in Year 1 (£45k in Year 2) depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review Watford, London, The East ASAP
18,000 to 60,0000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience South East, Reading ASAP
£15,000 to £20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South West ASAP
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP