Undergraduate Placement – Recruitment Consultant (Year in Industry)
- £ competitive ( + uncapped commission) + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Apply by:
- 21st May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Are you in your second year of university looking for one of the most popular, most lucrative and business facing placements for 2019/2020?!
Undergraduate placement – Recruitment Consultant
UK offices - London, Leeds & Manchester
International - Hong Kong, Singapore & (soon!) USA
• Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
• 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
• Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
• Listed in the FT Future 100 list
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015,16,17,18
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast 50 2016
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016, 2015
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a placement in Recruitment??
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities:
• You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
• Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
• Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
• Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
• Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits:
• High commission - no threshold (placement students currently taking home £30K+ in their placement year!)
• Award winning training
• Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
• Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
• Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Recruitment Consultant - What do we look for?
• Any student looking for a placement year in 2019-2020 - Must be for 1 year minimum (we have placement students from across Business, Humanities, Sciences, Arts and beyond!)
• Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills.
• An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
• The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals.
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the perfect placement for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas Manchester office on 0161 667 0700
Sign up for job alerts - its free