Uber Eats - Courier Operations Representative (field sales)
- £26500 per annum, up to a £3.5k bonus!
- 3rd March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job title: Courier Operations Representative (field sales)
Company: Uber Eats
Salary: Basic at £26,500 (with up to a £3.5k Bonus)
With a global reach that spans over 300 cities across all six continents, and a growing UK reach of over 100 locations in the UK & Ireland, Uber Eats is currently searching for tenacious graduates to join their team as Courier Operations Representatives and proactively capture new business opportunities across the UK.
As a leading figure in the food delivery industry, and with a number of progression routes available, this role with Uber Eats is a perfect opportunity for graduates that wish to enter the industry with a progressive brand that is evolving in tandem with changing consumer habits. A Courier Operations Representative benefits include:
− Fantastic starting salary of Basic at £26,500 (with up to a £3.5k Bonus)
− Fun work environment with a number of social events
− Increasing autonomy as you become more comfortable in the role
− Exciting progression paths
− Full bespoke training development plan delivered by Pareto
Because of the field-based nature of the role on offer, Uber Eats have specified that a successful applicant must possess a proactive and autonomous mind-set - that both relishes and enjoys with the prospect of travelling across the UK as the face of Uber Eats and building a rapport with individuals. In addition, a successful applicant must also:
- Be educated to degree level
- Be self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Be a resilient and highly capable communicator that can accurately and informatively represent the Uber Eats brand
- Have a strong attention to detail with exemplary organisational skills
- Have a penchant for travelling - with the job requiring a flexible individual to travel across the UK on behalf of Uber Eats
Courier Operations Representative's key responsibilities:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Travel to markets on a weekly basis and meet new delivery partners - providing warm and friendly introductory sessions that fully inform and excite prospects on the value propositions of Uber Eats
- Ensure all prospects are ready for on-boarding - including sending communications, face-to-face promos and maintaining the relationship to ensure they take their first trip
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of Uber Eats processes and identify possible areas of improvement
- Engage with your performance through the achievement of personal metric targets
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free