Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
We are Frasers Group
Frasers Group is a global powerhouse and a collection of the world’s most iconic brands such as Sports Direct, Jack Wills, Everlast, USC, Evans Cycles and more. We do not hesitate to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. The Frasers Group Elevation Programme will fast-track exceptional individuals to peak performance within two years through exposure to each of the teams within the Commercial Division. You’ll experience the impact of your decisions on customers themselves and see how our products reach the shelves.
In this programme you will be situated within the commercial team, where you will get a broad exposure to activities and departments such as: making decisions on which products to sell and what they’ll be priced at, buying, identifying customer trends and assessing how products perform. You’ll spend some time overseeing the commercial performance of our products throughout their lifecycle. You’ll develop skills in recognising customer trends, building partnerships, negotiating with suppliers, analysing commercial performance and more. There is no other programme like this with such broad, fast tracked exposure within commercial head office retail.
- Valid working rights for the UK
- No degree required but any degrees disciplines are considered
- 1 year+ work experience in any industry (if no degree)
- GCSE grade A*-C (or equivalent) in Maths & English
- Free accommodation during year one of the programme based near our HQ in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, as well as subsidised food and laundry
- £25,000 Salary with a progression route for the peak performers to achieve £80k after 2 years
- 20% discount across our brands, including Jack Wills, FLANNELS, Everlast, GAME and many more…
- Trips to London to work at Frasers Group HQ on Oxford Street
- Gifts from Frasers Group brands
A global powerhouse that represents a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.