|Salary:||£26,000 + benefits|
|Location:||South East, Luton|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Science & Technology, Travel & Hospitality|
A Graduate Scheme that combines technology and travel? Join the World
TUI is the world’s largest tourism business with dedicated IT teams bringing our digital vision to life, adding commercial value to the business and enriching our customer experience every step of the way. We pride ourselves on our positive culture and a friendly atmosphere which goes hand in hand with what we deliver to our customers.
Our IT graduates benefit from a scheme which is tailored towards personal aspirations, development and career goals. All TUI graduates have the opportunity to experience exclusive development and leadership training, with opportunities to gain industry leading qualifications to help accelerate your career here in TUI.
This rotational scheme offers a 360˚view of IT with insights into commercial business areas including the all-important overseas placement allowing you to experience our customer’s journey.
What you will be doing
You will experience 4 rotations across 2 years in the following functions:
• Portfolio Management – Experience life as a project
executive or business analyst working on business critical change
projects from cruise ships to retail stores.
• IT Engineering – Responsible for the end to end delivery of business requirements including solution design, development, testing, and release management.
• IT Security – Help protect our business from vulnerabilities and work with the business to steer away from risks.
• IT Architecture – Research new technology and look at ways this could be implemented in to the current TUI estate to bring real business value.
• Service Delivery – As a Service Support Analyst your role is to minimise the impact of service related issues and improve the service quality to the highest levels expected by stakeholders.
As a graduate you will have the chance to work with senior stakeholders across all of your rotation. You will also have the opportunity to present your ideas to a member of the TUI board as part of a cross-functional graduate project.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for Business-Savvy Technologists – commercially aware individuals who are analytical, logical thinking, have a real passion for technology and travel, results-driven, motivated team players, able to thrive under pressure and excellent communication skills (fluent English is essential). You’ll also have leadership potential and the ambition to build a career in IT.
As well as all of that, we are looking for:
• A BSc (or MSc) degree in a STEM subject
• A predicted or achieved grade of 2:1
• An innovative & entrepreneurial mind set
• You have an interest in development practices and like to keep up to date with the wider tech industry
• Basic technical understanding/knowledge of IT Engineering (coding, testing etc.) would be advantageous.
Working within TUI group
• £26,000 salary per annum
• 25 days annual leave increasing with length of service
• Generous Holiday Concessions - £500 after first year (increasing with length of service)
• Tailored Personal Development for Graduates
• Real life IT & business projects
• You’ll have access to a number of training courses which will equip you with IT specific skills and capabilities, in the past these have included: ITIL, BCS Business Analysis, PRINCE2/APM, Comptia Security+
• Initial company induction with entire graduate cohort and specialised IT induction
• Support network of past graduate buddies, line management and senior management mentoring
• Heavily discounted travel from various travel companies, TUI Group products and services (including friends & family discount)
• TUI Travel contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance
Help make our customers smile and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension scheme. Additional benefits include holiday, flight and foreign exchange discounts, a childcare voucher scheme and lots more.*
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. We employ a team of 13,300 employees and serve over 5.5 million customers each year.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide with over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships. Our 77,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile”
Please visit our website for more information.
Competitive plus benefits South East, Milton Keynes, London, East Midlands, Leicester Various
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide
£30,000 plus benefits Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits United Kingdom Various
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18500 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP