|Salary:||£23,000 + company vehicle + benefits|
|Location:||South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Nationwide|
• Job Type: Permanent
• Start Date: Winter 2018
“Never thought about a career in an industry like ours ……then think again!
Milwaukee is the fastest growing power tool manufacturer in the world, seen as the roaring newcomer of the industry; shaking up the market, leading innovation and striding ahead of the competition.
We’re looking for Graduates to join us who are excited by the idea of being at the forefront of their sector, propelling an amazing brand to further success. We’ll give you all the tools (pun intended) that you need to nurture your success and find yourself climbing the ladder in no time.
We will enroll you in our graduate leadership development programme where we will give you all the product and professional training you could imagine.
We are looking for Graduates who wish to work with our industry leading brand Milwaukee, who service the professional power tool category.
Milwaukee is an industry leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide. Since its' founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: to produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable industrial tools money can buy.
• Being responsible for owning and developing your own region and personal portfolio of customers
• Identifying business opportunities and consulting with customers to realise the potential of the opportunity to our mutual benefits
• On a daily basis you’ll be maintaining and nurturing relationships with key business customers, ensuring that our partnership is long and prosperous
• You’ll be coordinating sales which will be recognized and rewarded accordingly
• Working with / educating and training external stakeholders to a high level
• Conducting hands on demonstrations of our products
• You’ll be helping stores by delivering high impact merchandising based on personal relationships and insightful support from our marketing team
• One of the really exciting aspects is supporting events both in the UK and around Europe
Our graduate programme looks to develop our future business leaders and senior executives.
Your learning will begin with an intense programme of product and innovation training, so whatever level of knowledge you join us with, you are soon up and running. A range of business skills classroom based courses supplements your on-the-job training to really develop your skills and abilities to perform at your best.
We constantly review the progress of the graduates on our programme and work with you and your manager to explore opportunities for you to progress within the company.
• Availability to attend an assessment centre in the week commencing
• University degree
• Full driving license
• Second languages beneficial
Make no mistake; this is a front-line, rapid learning role. Prove yourself in the role and it is the route we use to successfully develop leaders both in our UK business and beyond.
Do you have a confident personality that will move our business and culture to the next level?
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Aug-2018
20K plus OTE London ASAP
£30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide 2-Sep-2019