|Salary:||£18k per annum/ £40k OTE. + OTE|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales, Travel & Hospitality|
Location - Romford, Essex
Start Date - 30th July
Salary - Basic £18K (per annum) , £40K OTE.
Hours - 40 per week between Monday – Sunday either 9 / 6 or 12 –9
(Working 2 weekends a month and bank holidays.)
At Ocean Holidays, we want every sales conversation to be on our customer’s terms, at their pace and just right for them. We want every contact we have to count towards creating lasting memories and creating a customer centric experience.
We are immensely proud of the growth we have achieved at Ocean Holidays. We are on an exciting journey to become one of the UK’s leading USA and long haul travel providers - and you can be part of that adventure.
Our ambition is to show our customers how much we love travel - whether that’s the different destinations our customers are going to or working together as a business - we are passionate about what we do.
The function of our sales department is to engage in a variety of customer services and sales activities, with the objective of promoting our products and to set ourselves apart from any other holiday company. Our Travel Consultants are critical to achieving this ambition: to deliver the very best outcome for the customer and the business.
As well as the great basic salary and very competitive commission structure, we also provide full training on the “Love Ocean” customer journey – which is unique to us.
Alongside this we aim to send every member of of our sales team on a familiarisation trip (to the US) as part of their induction to really understand the destination – so make sure you have your passport ready!
• Building and selling high value holidays including flights, villas,
car hire, cruises and much more
• Offering exceptional service to our customers, understanding their requirements and matching their expectations
• Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets as well as working in teams
• Ensuring the sales process is efficient as possible – being creative about improving the customer journey to encourage repeat bookings
• You have most likely worked in a customer services, contact centre or
B2C sales role for a minimum of two years.
• You take pride in building great relationships quickly with your customers
• Strong knowledge and passion for travel
• You have a mature and confident attitude with a fantastic telephone manner
• Driven to meet and exceed personal sales targets - you are comfortable working in a commission based environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work alone and as a team player
• An experience sales person that is sales hungry and driven by KPI’s.
• We are looking for quick learners, who can get up to speed quickly with our culture, ethos and products
To find out more and apply, click the apply button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Graduate Luxury Travel Consultant - Exeter - £20k starting salary + up to £10k targeted bonus + career opportunity
Competitive South West, Nationwide, Exeter ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£22,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Kingston upon Thames, London, Dartford, Central London, Wembley, Croydon ASAP
£25,000 per annum (£35k OTE) London, Clerkenwell, Farringdon ASAP
£20K to £23K South West, Nationwide ASAP