Trainee Wealth Manager
- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Uncapped Commission Structure
- 28th March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Finance & Banking Training Scheme
- Fast-track training course that will turn you from fresh graduate into fully qualified Wealth-Advisory professional within just 18 months.
- Support and funding for professional qualifications (CISI - Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment)
- Monthly incentives for hitting individual targets
- Quarterly incentives for top performers
- Unlimited holiday
- Pension scheme
- Help to buy scheme for 1st time buyers
Our client is a respected London financial leading firm, with dynamic and expanding offices in Central London. The firm is a well-established and prestigious wealth management organisation operating globally. Due to continued growth they are now looking to appoint a Wealth Management Consultant to join their existing team.
Trainee Wealth Manager:
Our focus will be on giving you hands-on experience of dealing with high-net-worth clients worldwide. This will involve you working one to one with a successful financial consultant, helping them address their client's financial issues, which could be anything from pension planning to portfolio investment advice.
In addition to this you will be surrounded by some of the industry's top brokerage advisers, trainers and managers. So, when it comes to building up your networking, business-development and client-management skills, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best.
The successful Trainee Wealth Manager will:
- Have graduated from a top tier university with a 2:1 or higher
- Be a confident communicator both in person and over the phone
- Have examples of hard-work and determination
- Have a genuine interest within Financial Services
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and be proactive in the way in which you work
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free