Trainee Talent Consultant
Would you like to work for a 3 star accredited 'Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For' that offers a clear career path with a true sense of purpose? An international brand with offices in London, Birmingham, and Singapore, we find great talent great opportunities in fast-paced, progressive markets.
Aspire are a recruitment agency that recruits for the digital, media, marketing and communications space. Our clients are established media owners, tech startups, technology platforms, plus great brands; they are progressive and always changing. We offer a resourcing career, brilliant benefits and a very competitive salary package, so come be a part of something great!
We have a current opportunity for a Trainee Talent Consultant on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Birmingham. For further information about this position please apply.
This is a fabulous Trainee Talent Consultant opportunity to join our first intake in 2021, based in Birmingham to work alongside our London based team of dedicated recruitment consultants in a professional resourcing function.
You will identify, attract and source great talent for our current and future requirements.
- Developing great working relationships with our London teams with some client exposure
- Mastering your sourcing and researching skills to find great talent
- Advancing your inquisitive and competency based interviewing techniques, assessing and screening candidates and potential talent for live roles
- Enhancing your sales skills by ensuring you have the best shortlists of candidates for the job, and selling great opportunities to the best candidates
- Broadening your skills in utilising social media channels and direct sourcing channels, as well as working with Aspire's Marketing team to drive talent to our website and latest opportunities
- Writing engaging copy to present our clients' opportunities and attract active and passive candidates to talk to you - not the competition!
- Evidence of commercial awareness and influencing skills, in return we will offer you opportunities to talk to a wide range of professionals in your specialist market and develop you into a subject matter expert
- An engaging, natural rapport builder, with previous telephone or sales experience an advantageous skill, so you can build relationships and influence in a positive manner.
- Proven ability to grasp new concepts quickly, understand business performance.
- Flourish in a target-based atmosphere, and feel this environment would get the best out of you
- With exceptional organisational and administrative skills, you will have every opportunity to excel in the fast-paced nature of the recruiting world
- This would suit a graduate with some office-based experience or a candidate looking for a career change!
If you feel that you have these skills and attributes and are looking for a career with clear progression and benefits, then apply now!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :trainee talent consultant graduate recruitment media digital candidate management aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
18,000 to 40,000
10G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
West Midlands, Birmingham
NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Merchandiser - Next
East Midlands, Leicester
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London