Trainee Sales Consultant - Immediate Start
- £20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + OTE
- 21st May 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Executive
£22, 000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission & International Travel
Are you a determined self-starter looking for a sales career with excellent growth opportunities and great earning potential?
A market leading, Global Conference and Event organisers based in the heart of London are looking for a proficient Graduate Sales Executive to work across their Defence and Pharmaceutical portfolio of events.
This rare opportunity to work with senior industry figures on well-respected and established conferences. You will be selling delegate packages to senior level executives & growing the audience for the various networking events they host globally. This will be the perfect role for a money motivated and career minded individual. If you are just starting out in your sales career or are looking to progress into a market leading events business, this could be the perfect job for you to develop your skills and join a growing and influential team
- Liaising extensively via emails & phone with senior decision makers in the defence & pharmaceutical to maximise the number of successful sales and increase revenue
- Proactively acquiring new business through market research and referrals to create new revenue opportunities
- Monitoring, prioritising and reporting sales and opportunities to ensure that targets are being met and business opportunities are being exposed
- Delivering and surpassing monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets to benefit from a lucrative commission scheme and other incentives
- Liaise with production, marketing, sales and event management as well as externally with clients to deliver a consistent message for each event
- Must be degree educated at 2:1 or above
- Natural sales ability
- Presentable and professional to work in this customer facing role
- The ideal applicant will have as many of the following to strengthen application
- A get up and go positive attitude
- Previous experience in a sales or customer facing role
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking to enhance your sales skills in a company with excellent growth opportunities and great earning potential.
Sign up for job alerts - its free