Trainee Robotics Process Automation Engineer - QA Consulting
Entry-level Information Technology Consultant (Robotic Process
Automation - RPA)
Are you passionate about technology? Want to get the best start to your digital career?
Get fast-tracked into a ground-breaking career as an Information Technology Consultant working with innovative organisations like TalkTalk, IBM, Santander, Amazon partners and government organisations. You’ll build in-demand skills specialising in the advanced, cutting-edge art of Robotic Process Automation - RPA.
RPA is the next big thing in the digital transformation world. The ability to automate laborious, mundane processes and free up resource is vital to modern businesses. You’ll be at the forefront of this revolutionary advancement that’s transforming what businesses can do – so you’ll be in-demand.
Every day you’ll use specialised technology to power organisations into the future – helping them automate processes to become super streamlined.
Supercharge your career in technology consulting. Join the QA consulting academy.
Although this role is advertised with a specific location you would need to be geographically flexible and willing to relocate anywhere in the UK.
What’s in store
• Training from seriously clever mentors
RPA is in demand – it’s been shaping the world of digital transformation for the last few years. You’ll master it with training at our 12-week consulting academy in Manchester’s technology hub. You’ll also develop your business expertise so you can be a successful consultant.
• Your career in digital consulting
After your training you’ll work with one of our customers on their site – anywhere in the country.
• Push yourself and your career further
Learning with QA doesn’t stop after 12 weeks. We encourage you to continually learn and challenge yourself technically – so you can fulfil your potential.
• Free accommodation or a monthly bursary to help you relocate to Manchester’s technology hub – MediaCityUK – during your training
• Industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability
• Competitive salary of £23,500 post-training (if you’re based in London this will increase to £26,500)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Regular social events (like technical talks and hackathons)
• Continued support to help you fulfil your potential – you’ll keep advancing your technical skills throughout your career with QA
• We also offer a fully-funded Master’s in Digital Consulting (awarded by Northumbria University) to eligible employees (if you have outstanding technical ability and meet the criteria to join the programme).
What’s the job like
As an Information Technology Consultant at QA, you’ll empower our customers to develop and support RPA implementations – so they can be self-sufficient adopters and remain competitive.
You’ll bring your technical expertise to the customer, wherever they are.
• Automate business processes across a variety of business functions (like HR, Finance, or IT), using industry-leading toolsets like UiPath Studio.
• Have outstanding knowledge of software development, RPA business analysis and automation.
• Work with businesses driving forward change and improvement using RPA as a catalyst.
• Work with multiple stakeholders as you deliver physical solutions to end users across your project lifecycle.
• Perfect your consulting skills to a high standard and professional level, ready to work with our prestigious customers.
What we need from you
• A genuine passion for technology
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn tonnes of new skills and new technologies
• A go-getter with a can-do attitude
• Most importantly, you MUST be willing to move anywhere in the UK – part of the job is working wherever the customer is
Not a must, but we’d certainly like…
• Any relevant qualifications including but not limited to: BTEC, Diplomas, HND, HNC, Foundation Degree Apprenticeship, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree. Ideally in a technical subject.
• We will consider applications from a non-technical background if you show aptitude, passion and enthusiasm for learning technology skills.
• Experience in any programming language including Python, Java, C# or .Net (whether that’s in a job or in education) is desirable but not essential as you will learn all the technical skills you need during training.
Supercharge your digital career. Click the link and apply now.
QA values and diversity
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It’s QA policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
QA Consulting Limited
QA Consulting is a leading provider of specialist software, IT and fully managed services in finance, Government and commercial markets.
QA Consulting Limited Interview Reviews
20 September 2018
It was a one on one interview covering some competency questions and going over your interest in the role, and CV. You are pulled aside during the group task at any time so you...
04 September 2018
It started with phone interview, where it asked basic questions about my knowledge, education and the role, after passing the phone interview I was invited to join assessment day...
15 May 2018
Normally, the assessment days are held at Worthing, outskirts of Brighton. However, NETBuilder managed to book a conference room with Manchester University, thus the assessment...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs london engineering jobs london trainee robotics automation engineer consulting nationwide computing digital limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester, Milton Keynes
Up to £24000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
6Capgemini UK Plc
South East, Worthing
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
£26000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited