This agency are looking for both experienced and inexperienced Recruiters who are looking to work in the senior Digital and Tech space.
You will be joining one of their seven growing brands, helping the Group to achieve its Vision of growing to 250 employees by 2025.
In the position of a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building your own portfolio of clients & candidates and selling a range of our products from contingency, retained and TAAS (Talent as a Service).
At all times, you will be looking to provide an exceptional level of service, measured by Net Promoter Score.
To give you an idea of how the job will look and feel, if you were currently working for them, these are some of the tasks you would be tackling each week:
- Developing new client relationships by prospecting as proactively selling their services
- Identification of the best talent through a variety of different sources (networking, headhunting, Linked-in, using their database)
- Interviewing candidates through video or telephone interviewing
- Managing the full end to end recruitment process
- Building your personal brand and attracting candidates through regular social posting
- Regular catch ups with hiring managers for pipeline updates
- Ensuring every candidate who comes into contact with the agency has an exceptional experience.
To apply, you do not need any experience just the hunger for success and a growth mindset. You will need to display the competencies and values that are required in a target driven environment.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly values-based company that offers the following:
- £20-23k base salary + commission (OTE 30-45k, new starter record 60k), year 2 OTE 60k, year 3 OTE 100k+
- Flexible working policy
- 'Work From Anywhere' policy
- Award winning Learning and Development programme including a personal development budget
- 23 days holiday (this increases yearly and with each promotion)
- Firm commitment to Wellbeing and Self-development including Yoga, Book Club, Hikes, Massages, 24/7 GP Service, extended 2 hour lunch break
- Private medical insurance (after 1 year)
- Charity events and CSR activities
- Company events and incentives eg. holidays, socials, Chester races etc.
- Casual dress code
- Company pension
- You must be fully eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.