|Salary:||£20,000 per annum + realistic OTE £35k+|
Trainee Recruitment Consultants Required - Sports Sector!
Sports Recruitment Agency - Featured in The Times Best Small Companies to Work For
£20,000 per annum + realistic OTE £35k+ in first year!
Extensive 8-week training programme with full support from leaders in the industry
Liverpool Street, London
Highly ambitious, results-orientated graduates with a passion for sports and a strong work-ethic required for a leading sports recruitment consultancy in Liverpool Street. You will be joining an award winning, fast-paced, growing organisation with a current team of 22 and will have the opportunity to earn commission from day one! With their extensive training programme and existing client base you will become a true specialist in your field.
• You will be responsible for sourcing candidates from day one with the full support of your Senior Consultant.
• New business development. You will be networking and pitching clients to pull new business as well as liaising with existing clients to ensure a good working relationship continue.
• Full 360 consultant role. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates, setting up interviews, closing candidates and sending out employment contracts.
• Fast paced sales role. You will need to be able to prioritise work effectively and go above and beyond in order to make placements to earn you the commission!
• Recent graduate with minimum 2:2 OR school leaver with sales experience
• Money motivated and driven to succeed
• Confident and able to communicate at all levels of business
• Energetic and resilient
• Excellent phone manner and ability to build rapport with clients
• 23 days holiday + 3 days off over Christmas
• Uncapped commission - OTE £40k+ 1st year, £60k+ 2nd year, £90-100k+ 3rd year
• Multiple holidays target's over the year - recent destinations include Marbella, Ibiza and Vegas
• Lunch clubs - top performers will get a half day with a Michelin star lunch with senior management
• Full 8-week training programme with fast career progression - fastest trainee to senior consultant was within 15 months.
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to us to talk about our opportunities!
At the Grad Society we are a leading specialist graduate recruitment agency with over 15 years of sales and recruitment experience.
When you join The Grad Society we make sure your aspirations are met by placing you with only the highest calibre of leading sales and recruitment firms across the UK.
At The Grad Society we open doors for ambitious graduates who are looking to start a challenging and financially rewarding career. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on enhancing the recruitment experience by providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Our success is our dedicated team of specialist consultants who have all started in the industry as new graduates and therefore understand the importance of being placed in the right company with a culture that conforms to your values.
£22,000 per annum, OTE £30 to 40k London ASAP
21,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£21000 to £24000 per annum plus OTE Central 24-Mar-2017
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London 1-May-2017
£23000 to £53000 per annum plus OTE London 3-Apr-2017
£35,000 to £40,000 in first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£20000.00 to £63000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£18000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£18,000 plus benefits North West 1-Sep-2017
£16,800 plus benefits pro rata Nationwide 1-Jun-2017
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP