Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- Basic £20,000 OTE 1st yr £35,000 to £60,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses pro rata with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Marlin Green, the UK’s fastest growing IT recruitment agency.
We’re a pan-European agency specialising in SAP, Big Data and Business Intelligence.
Fast track your career we’re looking for driven and ambitious people who want to establish a career in the Recruitment industry and want to progress quickly into management positions.
WHO ARE WE?
· Fastest Growing IT/Tech Recruitment Agency in the UK
· Recruiter 2018 HOT 100 - 9th
· Recruiter 2019 FAST 50 - 4th
· Shortlisted Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards - Best Workplace Environment category.
· Shortlisted 2018 – best Recruitment company £20,000,000 - £40,000,000 category)
What we are looking for?
· Be a hugely motivated individual with a natural flair for sales
· Good understanding of the business world
· Have graduated with a full degree, 2:1’s preferred however all grades considered
· Have the enthusiasm to work in a hugely targeted sales environment
· Self motivated, Resilient and Goal orientated
At Marlin Green we understand that people learn new things in different ways, which is why all our training & development is geared towards each individual's specific needs. You will receive a combination of Classroom, On the Desk and 1:1 coaching.
We believe in the practical application of skills and knowledge, which is why much of what you will learn is what we call ‘In the Moment’ coaching & training in live situations.
Employees can enjoy:
· Industry-recognised training designed for candidates with no recruitment experience
· Basic £20,000 OTE 1st yr £35,000-£60,000 OTE uncapped commission structure
· Multiple £ bonus opportunities
· Career progression based on merit
· Designated games area (PS4, Pool Table, Table Tennis) & a team lunch area
· Monthly team events (Fun nights out and activities)
· Team trips and parties
· Unlimited Travel Budget for business travel within Europe
· Sociable work culture/ beers in the office every Friday ??
· Monthly awards, quarterly incentives and whole company trips
Alongside offering our employees a fantastic career path we work in a social, ‘media-style’ environment complete with televisions around the office, constantly playing radio. We encourage a work hard/play hard culture and value employee’s personality above all.
Sign up for job alerts - its free