|Salary:||£22,000 Basic (OTE 1st year £40,000) + OTE|
|Location:||South East, London, North West, Manchester, Reading, Central London|
Basic Salary: £22,000 increasing to £30,000 after 12 months
First year OTE £40,000,
Second Year OTE £80,000,
Third Year OTE £120,000+
Company: We are looking for ambitious, polished trainees to join this growing team of highly respected recruitment consultants. A financial technology recruiter, however take an alternative approach to the sector norm and pride themselves on their research driven approach to supplying international clients with high quality candidates.
Sectors: FinTech into Investment Banking, Hedge Funds, Capital Markets and Silicon Valley tech houses.
Location: Bank, City of London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Job Specification
- Forging relationships with US Investment Bank/Hedge Fund managers and regularly consulting high calibre FinTech professionals, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Generating new business through business development
- Sourcing candidates through proactive headhunting and networking
- Candidate engagement; communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Continually selling to both candidates and clients throughout the sales process
- Dealing with salary brackets from £120,000 - £1,000,000 (This equates to min. £40k deal sizes)
- Consultants 1 year into their careers should be closing a deal a month and earning 1/3rd of their billings in commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Candidate Requirements
• Degree 2.2 or higher from a Top 40 University (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
• Relevant commercial experience in a sales environment
• Natural communicator
• Financially driven (you are in control of your earnings)
• Extremely ambitious
• Competitive flair (our client loves sporty individuals who have competed to a high level)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Incentives and Perks:
- Basic salary: £22,000 increasing to £30,000 after 12 months
- Uncapped commission
- Good training programme brought in externally
- Weekly training clinics with directors
- Good social aspects – races, lunches, sports teams, beers in the fridge, gym hour, holidays & trips (New York, California, Dublin)
- Fast-paced career progression – clearly structured progression ladder (target driven)
Could you be a successful trainee recruitment consultant?
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£25000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP
£20,000 to £22,500 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South East, Watford, London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£18K to 20K (first year OTE £35K) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses North West, Manchester ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP