|Salary:||£23,000 – £25,000 up to 50K OTE depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review|
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Work with Red Bull, Nike & AirBnb
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 up to 50K OTE
Our client is based in prestigious offices in Central London, and work with some of the most exciting brands on the planet. One day you could be brokering deals with Red Bull, the next you could be making the Chief Technology Officer at Airbnb a Client.
Since bursting on to the Recruitment scene 5 years ago, our client has made waves in the industry with their innovative approach. With an award-winning commission structure, they understand that a happy employee is a productive employee. Fresh off the back of winning The Times Top Recruitment Company to Work For, they are looking to hire 3 motivated Graduates to join their team, to continue their trend of high growth year-on-year.
On top of the usual benefits you get with working with an industry leading company they are offering:
• 29 Days holiday
• Lunch Club: hit targets and dine out in some of the best Michelin Star restaurants in London
• Holidays: a yearly and quarterly Holiday target - in previous years they have been to Las Vegas, Dubai, Marbella.
• Ski-trip for everyone - in previous years they have been to Val d'Isere, St.Anton, Val Thorens.
• Super-Car target - quarterly top biller gets a free super-car rental for the following quarter.
• Private Healthcare
• Building a client base, usually on the phone and face-to-face
• Building rapport with existing clientele to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and values
• Attracting new candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking
• Setting up interviews, preparing candidates for interviews
• Meeting clients and candidates to increase buy-in
• Negotiating terms and conditions
• Closing deals
• Spending your commission!
Who We Are Looking For
• Degree level educated from a Top 50 university grade - 2:1 or 2:2 with great extracurricular achievements
• Track record of working hard and high achievements
• Money motivated as well as other driving forces
• Strong personality, with a mature attitude
• Eligible to work in the UK
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills, then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Karl Collett at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking, then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£22,500 to £25,000 (1st Year OTE £45k) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central London ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 Uncapped 40K plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London ASAP
competitive negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central London ASAP
20k to 24k + 50k OTE negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses pro rata plus share scheme salary review Central London ASAP
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
£22,000 to £24,000 plus OTE plus Bonus London, Wimbledon ASAP
£24000 to £55000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£18000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South West, Bristol ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 plus benefits plus OTE Central London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £25,000 basic + Commission plus OTE London Ongoing
£18 to 22,000, plus Profit Share pro rata plus share scheme London ASAP
competitive London ASAP
£27,000 + Phone + Laptop + Travel plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus OTE South East, Central, Slough ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 basic negotiable London ASAP