Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Times Top 100 Company
- £20,000 + Uncapped Commission negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Manchester. Base £20,000. Including commission, first year earnings £35,000 - £40,000. Second year earning £50,000.
Our international client is looking for ambitious, money hungry graduates to join their growing global recruitment company as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. The company has over 10 years’ experience recruiting into the IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Oil & Gas industry. They were winner of The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Small Companies To Work For’ and The Sunday Times Fast Track Companies, plus many more!
This is a brilliant opportunity for any motivated graduate to start an amazing recruitment career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This company offer a career, not just a job. This opportunity is to join their Manchester office based in the city centre, 1 of 6 offices based in the UK, as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Assessment Centre is being Thursday 19th April at 10am. This role can be secured in just one day!
What’s on offer for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
· Basic salary from £20k
· Year 1 realistic OTE of £35k-£40k
· Regular reviews with your manager
· A career in one of the largest recruitment companies in the market
· City centre office
· Individual and team driven incentives
· Work hard play hard culture
· Car allowance target
· Company lunches
· Half day on your birthday
· Team incentive 5* holidays
· Opportunity to work abroad, e.g. Miami
· Attendance bonus
The role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be carrying out a 360 sales role, where you are working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients. Some responsibilities will include:
· Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
· Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
· Create growth through business development with clients
· Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
· Cold calling
· Market research to find opportunities
Training for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Fresh into recruitment with no experience, training is essential here. A lot of investment and time has been put into the training at this company, they have won an award for it! Training will initially begin with classroom learning with your fellow graduates and trainees. This will then be carried into the role, with a mentor by your sit and weekly reviews/plans to work towards you will be hitting targets in no time. Progression within 9 months is almost guaranteed here.
· Degree educated
· No experience in recruitment needed
· High achiever
· Drive and ambition
· Good energy
· Money motivated
· Competitive, money motivated, presentable
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to negotiation and persuade
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month’s recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
Sign up for job alerts - its free