Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Tech/Digital
- £20,000 plus commission (£35K OTE) depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- South East, Reading
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Reading
Explore Group is a leading Technology Recruitment Agency with offices in London, Reading and New York. Through lots of hard work and dedication, the Explore Group has successfully built an agency with multiple brands, covering the complete Technology space.
Recruitment is recognized as one of the most desirable, lucrative and meritocratic industries to be a part of. If you are Sales minded, consultative want to dictate your own earning and progression rate this is the platform for you to launch your career. The best part? There is no ‘specific’ background. We seek raw talent to join our internationally developed training program to get you earning big commission ASAP.
Suited to those who are:
· Graduated in the last few years and not enjoying your current role – want to make more money, progress quicker, and be in a motivating environment?
· Estate Agents/Account Managers/Business Development Consultants wanting a higher basic salary and more commission
Why is NOW a good time to join Explore?
· In 2018 we invested heavily into our Training and People development function which will support you in building a successful career with us
· Fancy a move to New York? We are international with an office in New York. With this, we are able to relocate top performers who fancy living state-side
· Our company Winter holiday trip is coming up and YOU could be on it
· The Technology sector is the most profitable Recruitment industry to work in. We have been in the industry for 13 years and have established a strong presence in the market
Key parts of the role:
· Building your own network – you’ll become confident with pitching to new clients, generating leads, winning and writing new business
· Finding suitable candidates - your objective is to find the most suitable candidates that match your client's requirements. So attention to detail and being able to qualify/question is very important!
· Manage the full end-to-end recruitment process - from facilitating the interview to ensuring the selection process provides our customers with the best possible result
· The majority of your time will be spent speaking to clients and candidates, you'll also get the a chance to attend meetings and networking events
Incentives & Benefits
· Base salary starting from £20,000 with a very generous commission structure which is uncapped
· First year earning predicted at £35,000-£45,000
· £300 per annum towards Gym membership
· Up to £4,200 annual cash allowance, paid monthly, on us. To help pay for life milestones e.g. car, watch, wedding!
· Regular company incentives Holidays FULLY PAID to Mexico, Barcelona, Skiing and Vegas etc.
· Quarterly Michelin Start lunch club for top performers
· Birthday off to PARTY
· 5 a side football team
· Pension scheme
· National & International relocation opportunities
Sign up for job alerts - its free