|Salary:||Competitive negotiable + benefits + OTE + Bonus + salary review|
|Location:||London, Stratford, Central London|
Founded in December 2009, Stott and May provides intelligent executive recruitment for organisations across the UK, Europe and North America. Servicing the technology, business and finance sectors, and the senior team has spent years working in their specialist areas, giving them a unique level of insight often only matched by industry analysts.
Stott and May takes pride in its position as a business partner to its clients. Its executive teams take the time to understand business requirements before identifying the right solution or candidates available.
The Role – Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for an trainee 360 recruiter to join one of the most exciting divisions of our business working solely with the director to dominate the Cyber Security and Cloud space.
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking
to attract business from client companies
• Leveraging off existing clients to service and account management on roles
• advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
• Work with our Marketing team on recruitment campaigns
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
• Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
• Keeping close relationships with your candidates
• Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
• Structured training and development
• Opportunity to partner with best recruitment leaders in the market and global clients
• Relocation opportunities to the US
• Newly released CPP scheme - up to director level!
• Relocation - US & US
• 28 days annual leave! (ex public holidays!)
• Competitive commission
• Lunch clubs
• Vegas, Cancun incentives
£22,000 to £25,000 plus OTE South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£20,000 to £25,000 (£45k 1st Year OTE) plus OTE South East, South West, London, Central London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Nationwide, Reading ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus OTE South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East, London ASAP
£18,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP