|Salary:||£22,000 to £40,000 + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Have you excelled in sports and now want to exercise your competitive personality and be rewarded for your resilience and hard work? Don’t wait any longer, apply now!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20k basic, £35k-£40k OTE + benefits!
Outstanding career progression.
The company you will be working for is a multi-awarding winning recruitment company operating across 58 countries that pride themselves on providing excellence and quality for their clients. They function in 8 different brands giving them expertise in a wide range of fields including Financial Services, Energy, STEM and Professional Services. If you are an ambitious individual with a sports background who will thrive in a competitive environment this trainee recruitment consultant role could be right for you.
“An unbeatable company and proud to work for them!”
“Fun, challenging and extremely fast-paced”
A day in recruitment can be long and hectic depending on how much you want to earn. When you start out as a trainee recruitment consultant you will be following a sales plan which will teach you the skills you need to become a successful recruitment consultant. As you progress through, you will take on more of the responsibilities of a consultant as you work your way out of the training programme and become a full 360 recruitment consultant.
A typical day will be split between a variety of different activities such –
· Cold calls to potential new clients trying to win new business.
· Lead generation – obtaining industry information from clients and candidates.
· Pre-screening candidates through face to face or telephone interviews.
· Headhunting new candidates.
· Advertising for new candidates through various methods.
· Organising interviews and guiding candidates through the entire interview process.
· Closing offers.
· Objection handling by candidates and clients.
Examples of the following attributes needed -
· Money-motivated attitude
· Proactive and results driven
· Drive and ambition to succeed
· An unshakable work ethic
· Strong communication skills
· Knowledge of the role of recruitment – not necessarily experience
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – the Perks
· Realistic earnings – year 1 OTE £35K, year two OTE £50K, year three OTE £100K
· Fast-paced, lively environment
· Laptops and personal/work smart phones (iPhone 7s)
· 24+ days holiday per year
· Car schemes - BMW, Mercedes Benz & Audi
· Rapid, transparent career progression – you could be a senior consultant within a year!
· Lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
· Surrounded by like-minded, motivated individuals
· 5* holidays including Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
35,000 to 40,000 negotiable plus OTE salary review London, Central London ASAP
£18K plus benefits plus OTE North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£20K plus benefits plus OTE South East, London, Central London, Nationwide ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE first year earnings plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP