Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales/Lettings/Negotiation
- £18,000 to £100,000 OTE + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
ASSESSMENT CENTRE - November 2018!
Are you a sales/negotiation expert?
Have you out-grown your current role and want to explore the next step in your sales career? You may not have considered it before but recruitment may be the perfect next step for you...
WHO WE ARE:
G2V are a hugely successful business, founded 14 years ago, now operating from 11 offices across the globe with a 250 workforce and £75million turnover. We specialise in technical sectors including IT, Engineering and Pharmaceuticals, predominantly in the contract market. We have huge plans for growth over the coming months and year, and we want you to be a part of it.
G2V are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our expanding Manchester office. Ideal candidates will have sales experience and worked within a target driven environment. Graduates are preferred. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in a target-driven environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
As a successful, international, multi-brand organisation we can offer you:
** Huge earning potential and incredible perks: A competitive base salary and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see you earning £30-40k in your first year, £50-60k in your second. In additional you will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
** Effective training and fast-track career progression: We will provide an intensive and comprehensive training programme, with on-going guidance and support. The career architecture is clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
- ** Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who know how to have fun! With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at G2V becomes more than just a job.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- - Business development: Building a network of candidates and clients, and forming strong customer relationships
- - Candidate generation: Attracting high quality candidates using leading technology, job boards and social media
- - Making placements: Managing candidates through the interview process through to hire
- - Market expertise: Becoming a subject matter expert in your specialist market area.
We're holding an Assessment Day in Manchester for candidates looking to start a new role ASAP! Please contact Nikita Parmar with an updated CV to find out further details.
Sign up for job alerts - its free